10 days – Unexplored Ecuador
Discover the northern highlands: the moors and magical forests. Visit the colorful traditional markets, taste the excellent coffee that grows in the mountains and listen to the sound of the Andean flutes. This 9 day tour takes you to the beautiful landscapes of the north and its well preserved colonial cities.
- 9 days
- Jesuitas Farm
- Roses Plantation
- Quitsato – Middle of the Word
- Zuleta Embroidery
- El Angel ecological reserve
- The Polylepis and Frailejon Forest
- Communities trip & Cuicocha lake tour
- Health and spiritual Tour
- Coffee Tour in Intag Valley
- Quito City Tour
- Middle of the World
- From: US$2.835 pp
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Cultural tours
- Spiritual tour
- Food Experiences
- 25% discount for all children under 12-years-old
We process all tour payments with our technology partner WeTravel.