Type and year built:
For Diving 7 nights
Meet M/Y Aqua! A comfortable and adventurous expedition boat and diving liveaboard! Enjoy your incredible journey in the majestic islands and relax aboard after every adventure.
M/Y Aqua offers nine cabins. The main deck and upper deck cabins have picture windows that can be opened. The lower deck cabins have portholes only.
They also include clean private facilities, hot and cold water, low beds, air conditioning and storage space for a comfortable stay.
M/Y Aqua has cosy social areas that will complement a comfortable and adventurous stay. Shared with a total of just 16 guests, the library, shaded outside lounge, solarium and dining areas are great choices for you to relax and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
DIVING EQUIPMENT, SAFETY AND CERTIFICATIONS
Diving equipment on board
- 2 dive tank compressors for enriched air and nitrox.
- 12 L aluminium scuba tanks with valves, belts and weights.
- Full personal diving equipment available for rent (BCD, regulator, mask, fins, 7 mm wetsuit, hood, gloves, boots, dive computer, torch and GoPro underwater camera).
Diving safety equipment provided for free
- Personal marine rescue GPS
- Storm whistle
- Diving beacon and surface marker tuve
Aqua’s dive-related certifications
- Certified with PADI, DAN, EFR
LIVEABOARD DIVE CRUISE
8D / 7N
8D / 7N
5D / 4N
4D / 3N
Lower Deck Cabin (3 cabins – DBL/TRP)
Main / Upper Deck Cabin (6 cabins – DBL)
Charter – Maximum 16 passengers
TUE: Baltra Island > Baltra Northeast (Checkout dive)
WED: Cape Marshall > City of the Mantas
THU: Wolf Island > Wolf Island
FRI: Darwin Island > Darwin Island
SAT: Wolf Island > Wolf Island
SUN: Isabela Island: Vicente Roca > Isabela Island: Cape Douglas
MON: Cousin´s Rock > Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
TUE: Baltra. Transfer to the Airport